Whether you are a start-up business or a growing business, We have the expertise to help you. We know that competent, consistent bookkeeping is the key to a business’ success. We make it a priority to learn your goals and operations quickly so we can hit the ground running.
Based on experience, we can easily identify opportunities for more effective bookkeeping tracking, improved internal controls, and other areas that will make your business more profitable.
As your bookkeeping needs change, we’ll adapt your service plan to match.
Please note: We do not file federal taxes.
- QuickBooks Setup/Training – Let us setup QuickBooks for you correctly and train you to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business.
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) – Customer Invoicing and Cash Receipts
- Accounts Payable (A/P) – Vendor Bills and Payments
- General Ledger and Journal Entries
- Bookkeeping Consulting
- Bank and Credit Card Statement Reconciliation
- Tax Payment Filing
- Financial Statement Preparation, i.e. Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement
- Year End Reporting – Expertly prepare all financial information for your tax consultant to use in order to complete your annual income taxes.
- Add or edit employee information
- Time & Attendance Data Entry
- 1099 contractors payments and reporting
- New Hire Reporting
Small Business Consultations
We can help you by delivering services that keep your business on the right track in an increasingly complex and rapidly changing environment on issues of critical importance to your business: new start-ups, finance, operations and profit planning. Our expertise can help you make logical decisions and avoid pitfalls that your business can do without.
- Financial Statements – Monthly or Quarterly
- Financial Analysis and Overhead Analysis
- Business Planning
- Cash Flow Management
- Maximum profit and improvement
Let us help you make sense of your small business. Together we can straighten the books, simplify your life, and help you succeed. Contact us to learn more!